|Vol 2, No 1 (2011)||Silencing of hpv16 e6 and e7 oncogenic activities by small interference rna induces autophagy and apoptosis in human cervical cancer cells||Abstract PDF|
|Jonathan Salazar-León, Fabiola Reyes-Román, Angélica Meneses-Acosta, Horacio Merchant, Alfredo Lagunas-Martínez, Elizabeth Meda-Monzón, María Luisa Pita-López, Claudia Gómez-Cerón, Victor Hugo Bermúdez-Morales, Vicente Madrid-Marina, Oscar Peralta-Zaragoza|
|1 - 1 of 1 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"